Customized canvas art
How to buy customized canvas art
Browse our artwork and pay online securely using credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Track your painting and receive it in a tube with Certificate of Authenticity.
Frame the painting at your local shop and display your masterpiece.
Share the love, as we donate a part of our profits for a cause you choose.
Shop with trust & confidence
- We have been selling customized canvas art, both online and offline, since 25 years. We have 100% positive feedback for all of 1000+ paintings sold to homes and offices around the globe. You can view some of our testimonials.
- We use high-quality canvases and paints for all paintings. All paintings are coated with varnish to protect them against dust and light. They are yours for life!
- A Certificate of Authenticity is provided with all paintings which includes the painting’s name, size, date & location of creation, medium used, stamp & the artist’s signature.
- We consider our customers to be as invaluable as our paintings. If you need help on buying and selecting fine art, please contact us. Look forward to hearing from you!
- Once you add a painting to the shopping cart, you can pay online using your credit card or your PayPal account.
- All checkout and payment processing is done through secured channels
- International customers will have to speak to their credit card company before purchase, otherwise the transaction may be blocked by credit card.
- If you are based locally or wish to pay via other mediums, please contact us before placing an order.
- Once your payment is complete, we will be notified of your payment details and shipping address.
Available vs. Made-to-order
- Available paintings are new paintings which are in stock with us.
- Made-to-order paintings are either a replica of an old painting by Panna. No two paintings are the same, so the painting will not be an exact replica, but it will be very similar to the painting you ordered.
- Customized canvas art is customized as per your requirements.
Shipping & Custom
- By default we roll the canvas painting into a tube and courier it. Most of our customers prefer this method to save shipping cost, and they have the flexibility to choose a frame.
- If you want us to ship it framed or in a stretched canvas, please contact us before placing an order.
- We currently ship to all major countries. Different countries have different customs policies. Custom fees, if any, will have to be paid by the buyer at the time of receipt of your customized canvas art. Useful link: duty calculator.
How long does it take?
- If the painting is available now, we dispatch it within 1-2 working days.
- If the painting is made-to-order, we dispatch it within 1-2 weeks depending on orders.
- Most paintings reach our customers within a week of dispatch.
- Whether the painting is damaged during shipping (unlikely) or if you don’t like it (very unlikely), just ship it back to us.
- You can get another painting, or we will refund you the cost of the painting, minus the shipping and custom cost.
- We have a 15-day policy for returns, and a 30-day policy for exchanges from the time of receipt of the painting.